View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 16, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Fab day.lovely photos of Busch gardens.cant wait to try millers in October .7 visits to Orlando and we've never been 😳
Millers was really good. Fab food and the boys love the atmosphere

Originally Posted by Ali Hart View Post
Loving the report...some amazing bargains. Loo-gate is pretty much the same for us, dread to think about it sometimes. American plumbing certainly leaves a lot to be desired sometimes!
I know , that plumbing , how can it be so rubbish compared to how amazing everything else always is ! Thanks for reading .

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Ooh great day topped off with a Millers!

I don't think I want to know what 'bad noodle stuff' entails! Haha
Haha, there was a lot of slapping noises they were having fun though
It was a fab day .

Originally Posted by SammyScotland View Post
Fabulous photos of Busch Gardens, Amanda. It is a place we have never been too.
We love Busch. I know it's a bit hit and miss for others. We always enjoy it there.

Originally Posted by Jesslydevie1 View Post
Great day , I love the fact you say finally feels like holiday haha can I ask what mall you went to please ?
I know , away a week and only now it's like a holiday !
We were at Ellenton Outlets, which is off the I75 from Tampa , south of Busch Gardens. Bit of a drive but as we were already at Busch, only an extra 30 minutes. And it's a lovely outlet centre , the same chain as the ones in Orlando .

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Just caught up again. Food, sun, shopping, boys being boys. Sounds like things are back to normal then
Lol, yep, that's about right. It was lovely !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List