View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 16, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
sounds like a good day, nice to see Mandarina Duck is still there, it looked like it was closing when we visited in May!
Funny you should say that, I said something similar, there was so little stock to choose from - I am normally struggling to choose but this time there wasn't a huge choice.

Originally Posted by CuriousAlice View Post
More bargains I see and I share your pain about shopping with teens. My DS is a total grouch when going around any type of shop (unless they sell xbox games, models or comics) complete with toddler style huffing and puffing. Safe to say he will not be joining my outlet trips with DD.

Shame about the role play game - I guess everyone has to be in the right mood but at least it was something different and Andy enjoyed it. Great food at Hash House. It is somewhere we haven't tried yet. Sometimes it is hard to beat fridge food with crisps and snacks at home though when you are all feeling tired and lazy (with the wine of course) x
Yes the boys can only shop in short bursts - Nick and Jamie are quite decisive but Connor really lacks confidence when it comes to choosing stuff so it can be quite painful.

Hash House was amazing and I agree, munching on nibbles at home with some vino is a lovely way to spend the evening, even though I do regret missed eating opportunities !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List