View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by kateh134 View Post
Sounds fabulous! We usually have detailed plans for our trips, but didn’t last time and it was very liberating. Enjoy!
Thank you. Yes it is liberating but a teeny bit terrifying as we do rather like a plan

Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Sounds brilliant Amanda, looking forward to reading this x
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Yay, you started. Having an index is a good start, right? You made me laugh about the light fitting growing out of your head, I do hope it doesn't have to be surgically removed

How fab that you're going back to New Orleans, it seems to be a place that has taken hold in your heart. Lots of new places as well, some I've never heard of so it will be interesting to read along.

Never mind finishing the plan, get the pre-trip posted instead
Lynda I just can’t master this selfie business . That was after umpteen shots of the clock 🤦
We do love New Orleans. It’s just so laid back. Instantly relaxing and just so “us”. I’m drawing up my cocktail list never mind the rest of the plan

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Wow this is going to be an epic trip. I'm glad that you've admitted the truth to both yourself and to us that you've not done a proper plan although for someone with no plans it looks like you're cramming in quite a lot.

I hope no other light fittings attach themselves to parts of your anatomy. I laughed at that part too

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of NOLA, have a total blast. I think you deserve it.
Ha ha Abby, we are looking forward to it. It still has that air of randomness on some days. Like day 18 when we just can’t decide whether to head back to Orlando or not. Life on the edge huh.
I am excited now for all the yummy food and drink and new places
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List