View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 20, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by abzorba View Post
Nice work, thanks for that.

Ebookers were really good when we were cancelling our 2020 trip.
Same for mine in March 2020 and then, rescheduled to August 2020.

They were really good at refunds and in addition, I really like their app. The fact that they are generally extremely competitive is a bonus and therefore I try to use them exclusively in order to have the whole lot on the single app. As long as they are within a few quid (don’t forget I have the cash back in addition), then they get the booking.

I have the same attitude with Premier Inn after their remarkable service. I had 7 non refundable rooms booked in a kind of ribbon as I drove up from Cornwall at leisure, Salisbury, Chertsey, LHR and then LHR for a sleep on landing before driving home. I never even contacted them. They contacted me to refund the lot.

I have remembered who have been good during the current debacle.. and also those who have not as I have read of DIBBER experiences. There are certain companies that I will never trust again.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 10:04 AM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List