View Single Post
Old 24 Feb 19, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Thursday

We promised the kids we'd stay on site today. We had a pony ride booked for 11, so we had a lazy morning and then headed out to the stables. They have some small ponies and offer quick rides and also you can book an experience where the kids groom the ponies and put pretty clips in their hair. You queue up until a suitable pony becomes available - very small children end up queuing for slightly less time because there are a couple of very tiny ponies only suitable for preschoolers really. Parents then lead the pony round a short signed trail. My 11 year old was made up on this - grinning from ear to ear. 'Mummy can you buy me a pony when we get home' May prove to cost me more than the anticipated 4 euros.

We then got our stuff together and went to the pool which was much quieter at this time. After an hour or so we got a beer and some snacks at the Grand Cafe - we ordered a platter and it was pretty uninspiring. After that we hit the 'Action Factory' where the kids played on some electric cars, had a game of skittles and a bounce on a trampoline. All these things are powered by tokens retailing at 1.20 each. We grabbed some ice cream and another couple of beers - the kids played a couple of board games - they have a selection of cute games in the bar. Finally we grabbed some pizza to take away and cycled back to the chalet.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List