View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 20, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Mmm many seem to share my thoughts. So I’m not the only one. I’m sure we have some members on here who love it though as on social media it’s had a lot of positive feedback, and I think most of us would agree the rooms are lovely. Does anyone who likes it have a view on here about the restrictions- were they considered and if yes, does it bother you and will it or has it put you off?
I’m interested in whether anyone who loves the resort likes it enough to put the resale restrictions aside or they just don’t care about them anyway.

Will be really interested in seeing where the sales are at next autumn. Wouldn’t actually surprise me if it picks up and does really well.

Many buyers won’t realise there’s even a resale market never mind understand restrictions. One major thing in its favour is it has thousands of potential new customers from Caribbean Beach, the values and even travelling between Epcot and HWS passing straight past it everyday- also with audible announcements in the Gondola that it is the new DVC resort. That is a timeshare salesperson’s dream and must drive lots of queries and custom.