View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 18, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Brum26
Very Serious Dibber

Happy Sunday everyone! (Unless you’re not reading this on a sunday!)

So, it has been way too long since our last update and with 50 days to go until ADR day I think we are almost sorted with where we are planning to eat during our trip. In case you missed it we are staying at POFQ but have upgraded to the full DDP.

So in terms of TS restaurants we are planning to eat at:

Chef Mickeys (Breakfast)
Via Napoli
Teppan Edo
Ohana
California Grill
Prime Time Cafe
Liberty Tree Tavern
Rainforest Cafe
Chef Art Smiths Homecomin’
Tratoria Al Forno (Breakfast)
Garden Grill
Cape May Cafe
Raglan Road

If there’s anywhere that you think we should definitely be going to for a TS meal then feel free to let us know as we’ve still got time to look at other places and swap some around.

We’ve also got a list of QS restaurants that we are going to try but maybe I will list those in another update.

We are still trying to work out how we are going to get all of us and our luggage to and from Manchester airport. My latest bright idea is to look at getting a second hand roof box to put a couple of cases in so that we can all go in my car. If we get taxis then we are looking at over £300 return and hiring a car works out about the same. I’m unlikely to get much use out of a roof box other than for this trip so thought that if I can get a second hand one that’s big enough we can then just drive and pay for the parking at Manchester airport which will work out a lot less than £300. Still need to do some research to find out if we can get a box that will fit 2 cases in it.

I’ll be back with more updates soon!

August 2022 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List