View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Man v Disney
Excited about Disney

ADR's are booked!

After obsessing about restaurants and timings we have booked and already made a change! Fine tuning...

Our first selection on ADR day was as follows:

Wed 24th
Rainforest 2.30PM

Thu 25th
Crystal Palace 8.20AM - we wanted 8AM but this was the earliest available, we keep logging on to see if we can move it!
Citricos 5PM

Fri 26th
The Wave 9AM
Ohana 4PM

Sat 27th
Sci Fi Diner 11.05AM
Hollywood Brown Derby 4.30PM - the latest we could get on the Fantasmic dining package - a lot earlier than the 6.30PM we wanted.

Sun 28th
Sanaa 11.45AM
Tiffins 6PM

Mon 27th
Coral Reef 1PM
Cali Grill 8.05PM - Boom - this was the golden goose and we were well chuffed to get this time - what a meal to finish the dining plan!

Well, after Han had got these booked and let me know I wasn't entirely comfortable with the time between the Sci Fi Diner meal and Hollywood Brown Derby. I didn't want to hold back on a meal if I didn't need to, so by the time we sat dow in the evening I had hatched a plan!

I proposed a change of swapping the Sci Fi Diner and Wave meals so that we would have more time on the Hollywood Brown Derby Day. This would only work if we could push Ohana back, as we couldn't push HBD back.

A quick search produced great results!
The Wave is now at 9AM on 27th, Sci Fi Diner is at 11.05AM on 26th with Ohana pushed back to 5.15PM. It did mean we had to swap our Epcot and Hollywood Studios day, but a quick check on the Touring Plans webpage showed that this would have minimal impact!

So now we can start to think about timings for the days and Fastpasses! A spreadsheet has already been put together so once we have finalised a few more bits I'm sure another update will come!

Getting excited, going to cross off another day on our countdown to the summer!
Trip 4: 3 weeks Villa with Parks 2023
Man v Disney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List