View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 08, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
feebee
slightly serious Dibber

What I love is sitting by the pool early morning (jetlag) with a coffee made in the proper machine! Everyone else still asleep, silence, dew on the grass and still slightly chilly watching the steam rise from the pool. Thinking "what shall we do today". As everyone surfaces we can have breakfast at home, anything you fancy from our HUGE well stocked fridge, or pop out to GCorrall usually! Having a shower/bath in my HUGE en suite. The kids all have their own suites (can't be described as just rooms) Chill out days are great, especially with children. If they have had enough of their own private pool (little treasures ) they can go inside, play games watch 3 millio tv channels etc. If our toddler wants a nap, he can sleep in a bed rather than his hot sweaty buggy, whilst we sit by the pool (take monitor!) Gone are the days of trying to placate him around a crowded pool. Park days are equally good, as you come 'home' you can BBQ, or takeaway, we don't usually cook proper, but Publix do great DELI stuff (giant crab legs, salads cooked meats etc.) We often buffet by the pool, drinking wine, having a swim (not at the same time) I think this probably sums up why we like the villa experiance. Each to their own but it suits us. Have a wonderful time.

15 years of Florida Trips. Lots of villa's, Bahama Bay Resort, Royal Pacific Resort, Celebration Hotel, WDW Swan, Naples, Marco Island, Sarasota, Clearwater. Onsite next for the first time - Wilderness Lodge
feebee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List