View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 13, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
princessjilly
Imagineer

****UPDATE TIME****

Right, lots been occuring since my last update!

start of with

Photographer
Despite our plan to have a wedding on somewhat of a budget, one of the things I did want to spend a fair amount on was photography. I had a very specific style of photography in mind, with relaxed and informal shots, no cheesy colour effects and I certainly don't want the wedding tradition of the bride and groom standing in one spot for 20 photos with a different variety of family members in each. Nothing wrong with these photos, it's just not us.

I had a bit of a shortlist of photographers and while I was browsing one night, I happened to do one of those "click like and share" competition things on facebook, to win a free engagement shoot with one of the photographers I had on our shortlist. and we won! I was so happy, because I had ruled out an engagement shoot because it would add about another 150-200 onto our already creeping up wedding budget.

Here are some of the shots

I loved the style of the pictures, and so we went ahead and booked this photographer for the big day. And bonus, they were £300 under budget woohoo!

Disney Cast Member... Rose And Crown 27th March 2007 - March 2008
Sleepy Hollow 10th September - 10th November 2006

Trippie June 2024
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1271499
princessjilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List