View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 13, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
princessjilly
Imagineer

A collection of bits and bobs

Every time i'm out at the shops I end up buying some little bits and bobs for the wedding. anything thats pale green or pink gets purchased haha! Haven't quite come up with a purpose for everything yet but we have a BIG hall and stairwell to decorate so everything will come in handy somewhere

The Home will be covered up on this - may use to display order of the day type thingy

These are for my bridesmaid gift bags, that i'm also picking up little bits and pieces for along the way

general decor bits

My mum bought this wooden welcome banner, which i'm going to paint in our wedding colours -

Some photobooth props

This canvas sign, which i LOVE LOVE LOVE! The funny thing is, when I was out with my mum dress shopping on Monday (more on that later) it was hanging in the shop. My mum pointed out and said how lovely it was. 2 days later, I was in Primark, had just walked away from the cash desk and seen a big stand with sale items, and this was in there, reduced to £1! I felt like it was fate, and it sealed to me the fact that ive made the right decision about my dress too

I decided shortly after booking the wedding that I was going to have a go at doing my own flowers, because I simply refuse to spend several hundred pounds on flowers that are going to die a few days later, and realistically we'll be off on honeymoon so we will only get to enjoy them on the day. I spotted some lovely foam roses in hobbycraft, and decided to have a go at putting together a bridesmaid bouquet. Here's my attempt, and when I say attempt, it literally took me 30 seconds. For the flowers on the day il make sure its really even and nicely round, but they are really lovely and far cheaper than a real one would be. Not a great pic but here you go...

Disney Cast Member... Rose And Crown 27th March 2007 - March 2008
Sleepy Hollow 10th September - 10th November 2006

Trippie June 2024
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1271499

Edited at 12:19 AM.
princessjilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List