View Single Post
Old 3 Jan 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Look at all those handbags! Wow.

It seems like a really busy day today, first off the character breakfast, then the shopping, then the bbq, then MK! Phew I'm worn out reading all about it.

A shame some of it didn't really live up to your expectations, but you kind of knew it wouldn't anyway, plus how much do the kids eat normally?

It's funny how the middle of holiday is a bit of a mish mash of trying to squeeze in everything and then of course it doesn't quite feel like as good as it was meant to. I think I should try to learn from this too as i definitely try to cram in way too much stuff. Your day was nowhere near disaster as there were lots of fun bits, I'm glad you had a good time at MK plus of course you got to meet Flynn Rider so bonus points for that!
Yeah I'm a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to handbags that wasn't even the last of it either!

Looking back it was a busy day but we felt it was more like one of our relaxed ones if that makes sense?

Yeah as you say I kind of expected it, plus our lunch was quite late at around 2pm. Tbf there's not much apart from hot dogs that they would have eaten there ... I was grateful for the salad and raw carrots

I said the same to Chris, how the first week was really crammed and the second was quite chilled ... we should learn for next time but I bet we don't

I wanted my photo with Flynn Ryder but Chris said I'd look sad wish I hadn't listened to him now, I was definitely eyeing him up round the restaurant xx

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What a busy day, it sounds like fun though!
It definitely was thanks for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List