View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 21, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I’ve just booked 6 nights in Anaheim. I spent a fair amount of time researching. There are 3 onsite hotels but have decided against any of them. At the moment there are no perks to staying at them and the prices are WAY more than the offsite hotels. Many offsite hotels are actually a closer walk to the parks. The 3 are, Disney Grand Californian, looks amazing and has its own entrance in to Disney California Adventure but it’s very pricey. Disneyland Hotel I’ve had to fight myself not to book and Paradise Pier, this doesn’t appeal at all.

In the end I’ve booked offsite. I’ve gone with the Howard Johnson which is about a 10 minute walk away but is a standard hotel room rather than suite. Definitely not as many suites around as Orlando. There are quite a few motels in the area but they don’t appeal as much as a hotel for us. The other place I considered was Hyatt House at the convention centre. That looks really nice and is about 15 walk minutes away. It has some bigger room options.

One thing I noticed that prices and rooms for lots of hotels aren’t available to book until 6 to 9 months out.

Edited at 06:56 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List