View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
RAS
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
Absolutely poured with rain nearly all day on Monday. Absolutely froze on Tuesday! Trousers and sweatshirt weather yesterday and today. I was very jealous of everyone in coats and gloves last night, I would have killed for some gloves last night!

We have been here for a week and I’ve worn shorts and T-shirt without freezing twice and we’ve been in the pool once. Worn a cardigan or sweatshirt every morning and evening - I don’t normally pack any but packed everything this time as I hadn’t studied the weather. So glad I did!

It’s meant to be lovely tomorrow and Friday though 🤞🏼 ☀️ Then gets cooler again after that. It’s been about 9 degrees in the morning. Even the warm days need a sweatshirt morning/evening. It’s only the second time I’ve seen my husband in joggers over here and we’ve been nearly every Christmas for 10 years plus January a few times. It can be sunny and it says 19 degrees. - but it’s the wind that gets you!

Blizzard Beach has been closed due to the weather. Someone I follow on Instagram that lives near Disney posted this today and I spat my drink out laughing. It’s so true! The locals are warm though!

Thanks, not what was hoping but at least can be prepared 1 Saying that am looking jealously just now at weather being reported for this week looks great ?
RAS is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List