View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 17, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
smudgester
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by dazzaii View Post
I am in Disney at the moment, now for large men, I am 6,2 and 23 stone (not all muscle :-). )

So far I managed to get on hulk, just.
Could not get on Gringotts but a cast member told me those are not the bigger seats and if u ask for row 3 seats are bigger. Queue was over an hour so did not try. Will update when/if I do try.

Could not get on forbidden journey, but was close. Because I did not fit on my whole family got a fast pass for the ride, which was greatfully received.

Flight of passage, I tried the test seat and according to the wife I just Fit, have fast passes tomorrow so will find out.

Also did not fit on rip ride rocket, but again I was close to getting on.

Will update when I have tried others
You sound a similar size to me (depending on where the weight is) but most of my height is above the waist if you know what I mean ...

I also couldn't get on Gringott's test seat but, believe the cast member and me, ask for the bigger seats (IIRC they are actually the last row in each 'car') and you will get on

I wasn't able to get on Hulk (but am never very good at rides where the 'harness' comes down over your shoulders) and Rip Ride Rocket just felt like a massive concrete block on my stomach (not ashamed to say it really did hurt)
smudgester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List