Old 21 Apr 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
The guy running who fell was running coming out of AK after the RoL show so not even just the short distance to the bus but the whole park. The paths there are so dark and he tripped over a kerb and went flying. It was horrible, but sad to say inevitable.

I would love to do another trip, not necessarily Disney, with just Georgia in the future. We get along really well and our trip just had a different feel to it than a family trip (although of course we do love those 😃 )

POFQ was wonderful and we would stay there as first choice resort for any future visits. Although as we like to upgrade the dining plan, with DH with us next time, I think AKL may work out better value. But we loved the size of POFQ and how easy it was to get around it.
I've never been to AKL, I think it's the only deluxe hotel that we've not visited before. I'm thinking of booking a shorter Disney stay next summer, maybe 10 days like your trip, and going for AKL or a deluxe. I'd like to do one of the Epcot area resorts as I like the walking to the parks and both HS and Epcot are walkable I'm not sure though...

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List