Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Bellemum View Post
We booked with Kenwood Travel and purchased the 14 day ultimate ticket with free memory maker but on MDE it just shows MYW ticket and doesn’t say anything about memory maker - has this happened to anyone else and do I need to change it
Go on MDE via the Disney website (here) and scroll down to the "My Plans, Reservations and Tickets" section and select "Tickets & Memory Maker". It should show something like the following:

As you can see above, it says "14-Day Disney's Ultimate Ticket (with Memory Maker for Adult ticket only)" against my name.

That shows that the tickets have Memory Maker. You don't have to do anything else. As soon as photos are linked to your account you'll be able to look at them and download them from the "My Photos" photopass section of MDE, not the "Buy Memory Maker" section.

If you've not got Ultimate tickets then you probably won't have Memory Maker. So make sure you have 7-Day/14-Day/21-Day Disney's Ultimate Ticket with Memory Maker listed.

ETA: Your reservation might say "MYW Pkg + Quick Service Dining" or something similar. That's what mine says. The "MYW Pkg" is just the name of the package deal, nothing at all to do with the tickets.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 04:56 PM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List