Old 20 Sep 17, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Wow you've raced through the first week in just 24 hours.

Looks like some great snacks from Epcot. Homecomin had cropped up in a few dining reports recently I guess lots of people wanted to try out the new spots at Disney Springs, I think we might give it a go it looks good in your photos.

I was looking forward to the brown derby review as this is on my short list for next year...but it seems you were underwhelmed. I've also been wondering about the star wars dessert party...hmm decisions.

Great updates looking forward to the next bunch.
Ha ha, yes I did nothing else today!

Homecomin' was really nice. Other reviews have really raved about it and I'm not sure we felt like that about it but I would like to go again next time.

Same with HBD I have to say it's just my sister didn't agree. And also with it being 2 credits you want it to be well worth it. Plus it was freezing!

The dessert party is a tough one. We wanted it as a "special thing" as we like to do something special each trip and it was nice. Because we'd paid several months ago too it didn't seem like a waste of money but I think maybe it was. All that said, I wouldn't be surprised if we do it again next time!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List