Old 6 Oct 18, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Day 6 - Bellevue Lounge, The Plaza & Le Cellier

Our last full day originally planned for MK morning EMH but we were too tired. Because we knew we would totally miss EMH anyway we took our time and went to Bellevue Lounge again. I'm afraid to say we had the same as the other day - bagel with cream cheese for me and cinnamon bun for Marie. We also got cappuccino/latte.

This cost $16.26 or would have been 4 snacks/1 QS & 1 snack on DDP.

Mid-morning, just before our 7DMT FP we fancied a drink so stopped off at Gastons for a Le Fous Brew. I was also a bit hungry but not giant cinnamon roll hungry so got the apple slices with caramel sauce. I noticed they had mini babybels on the menu too so got those.

The babybels didn't taste like ours and were a funny texture. The apple slices were nice however.
This cost $20.30 and would have been 4 snacks on DDP.

Lunch was one of our few ADRs this trip at The Plaza. We tend not to do it on DDP as I feel it's a poor use of a TS credit but not bad OOP.

I had the BBQ Beef Brisket Macaroni Cheese.

This was nice although the BBQ sauce flavour was a little strong. I enjoyed the mac n cheese.

Marie had The Plaza Club with fries.

She said this was nice but the sandwich is so big it's hard to eat!

We had a sprite and a lemonade.

This cost $45.78 and would have been 2 TS credits had we been on DDP.

We discussed dinner plans. We had thought if we were good and didn't spend too much on food we could have a treat on our last night. Even though we hadn't been good we decided we were treating ourselves anyway! We considered the Star Wars Dessert Party but weren't really in the mood. We checked the MDE app and found an ADR at The Yachtsman at 7.10pm but felt that was a little late. We held off and popped to the outlets then while in the car on the drive home Marie checked MDE again. No Yachtsman slots but Le Cellier had a slot at 6.45pm. It was about 5.45pm when we checked so we just booked that.

Le Cellier has been a favourite of ours for many years and we always do it on DDP.

To start they brought us some bread which includes the fabulous pretzel bread. You used to get more than this and I've seen them cutting back the past couple of trips. It comes with salted maple butter.

We both chose the filet mignon as we always do. This comes with mushroom risotto and a white truffle sauce. It was amazing as always.

This cost $122.46 with 2 diet cokes and was a total splurge. Had we been on DDP it would have been 4 TS credits.

Total for today was $204.80 and would have been 6 TS and 8 snacks on DDP.

Trip Report Index

Edited at 07:56 PM.
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List