Old 7 Oct 18, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It's interesting to read your final thoughts. I kind of expected you would find it cheaper to pay OOP perhaps because you would try to save money or restrict your purchases to the cheaper items on the menu. So, it's interesting you think you came out pretty even really. I get what you mean about the room discount and having to take that into account. Plus of course you are right you would end up having to plan a bit more how to use up QS credits as snacks.

I'm glad you managed to fit in an old favourite of yours and visit Le Celier. That steak does look delicious, we've never been but we will have to add it to the list sometime.

It's been great reading along. Thanks for sharing it all with us. I hope you have a fun time planning for next year and I look forward to reading the next DDP food report.
I’m with you, I assumed we’d spend less because at the very least I knew we wouldn’t eat dessert with many meals. We deliberately didn’t restrict ourselves as I don’t think it’s a fair comparison then and I don’t think it was volume of food, just where we chose to eat.

It’s definitely given us some thoughts for DDP next year though.
Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Enjoyed your report.Thank you for sharing xx
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Great report. I hope you had a lovely holiday.
Ooh so much lovely food that stood out.
Ample Hills is definitely on my list to visit now.
I love the lobster bisque, that seemed really good value with your baguette.
The banana nut muffins have been added to my list.
We loved those green beans at yak and yeti too.
When we go at Christmas we have ddp for 5 nights and will be paying oop for 6 nights so very intersting to read your final thoughts.
Thanks for posting.
Thanks, we did. Ample Hills was great!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List