Old 3 Oct 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Day 3 - Docking Bay 7, Backlot Express, El Mercado de Coronado

Today we were planning on tackling Hollywood Studios EEMH. We set an alarm for 5am but woke before it and had a breakfast of one of the muffins each.

We were in Galaxy’s Edge when we decided it was time for second breakfast so went to Docking Bay 7. I didn’t think the menu looked particularly great but at least it was breakfast so we both got a Bright Suns Breakfast which came with three cheese egg bite, pork sausage, purple potato hash and a Mustafarian Lava Roll (cinnamon bun). We got a Moof Juice each to drink which is Simply Fruit Punch, Simply Orange with Pineapple and Chipotle pineapple.

I thought this was ok but Marie really didn’t and only really ate the Mustafarian Lava roll. Bit of a fail there on the part of Docking Bay 7 and I doubt we’d go back. The Moof Juice was nice enough with a bit of a kick.

We spent some time in Galaxy’s Edge and the Launch Bay then started to get hungry again. Options for 3rd breakfast were poor as not much was open but we headed to Sunset Boulevard to see what was open. We ended up with a Churro for Marie and another Mickey pretzel for me. We were going to share but by the time Marie offered me a bit of the churro there was an inch left. We dipped the pretzel in both the cheese sauce and the chocolate sauce that came with the churro (not at the same time). It worked with either.

We were still in the park at lunch time and due to the number of Love Bugs out I wanted to be inside so that limited our options to ABC Commissary and Backlot Express. ABC Commissary doesn’t really do anything for us so we ended up at Backlot Express as usual.
I got a cheeseburger and Marie got the garlic ranch chicken sandwich. Marie also decided to get alcohol this time and got a Strawberry Daiquiri.

My burger was nice and Marie really liked her sandwich.

We left not long after lunch and went to the outlets and then Publix where we hoped to get some Cookies & Cream pie. In fact we did and then also had to buy plates to eat it from. We got them in the clearance section for $1 each.

We were really tired in the evening so went to El Mercado for dinner. We both got the Yucatan chicken. Marie got a beer and I subbed my drink for an oreo cupcake in the hope it would be similar to a Masters Cupcake! The chicken was really nice and I even ate my veg!

I didn’t eat the cupcake that night but instead had some pie with some hot chocolate we’d got in our mugs.

Credits used – 6 QS, 2 snacks

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List