View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
The houses do look wonderful - I think we’d like NOLA but maybe more fun as an adults only trip?
Yes our kids would hate it The Garden District was very nice to walk round and had quite a few beautiful places but Charleston was breathtaking in the historic quarter. Every house there was amazing.

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Amanda, am I right in thinking you’ve not eaten at Commanders’s Palace? We are headed there for the 25c martinis

Fabulous day though, filled with exploring and good food, drink and music
Ha Ha no we have never made it as Andy is always in shorts so doesn't meet the dress code. Ditto we have never made it to Antoines either.

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Those pavements look lethal!

A good day on the drink front! Plenty of relaxing which is a good thing on holiday!
They were in a shocking state Not for the faint footed for sure! It was so hot that we just didnt want to venture out in the afternoons.

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Very much enjoying your NO trippie. The food at "Dat Dog" definitely doesn't look like a burger, I had a chuckle at whjat you thought it did look like!
Thank you It did look like a Dat Dog doodoo didnt it
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List