Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Monday 24th September

Today was bittersweet – I wished I could relive the Run Disney experience, it was our last day in Disneyland, and it was time to go home.

The alarm sounded at 7am for P and I as we wanted to get one last ride in on Crush’s Coaster and we knew that EMH was the best time to do that.

After a shower, final packing, and dropping our luggage off at reception, we walked to the Studios for 8.15am before EMH opening at 8.30am.

IMG_0819 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

I had unfortunately woken with a sore throat (which turned into a grotty cold over the next few days), so I dosed up on paracetamol, and headed straight to Crush, which P loved again.

It was a little chillier this morning, so we grabbed a hot chocolate (€2.99….P had breakfast too) before hitting up Ratatouille and Rock n Roller Coaster.

IMG_0820 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

I also hoped to meet Mickey this morning for a medals photo, so I downloaded to Lineberty app and secured a slot 1 hour and 37 minutes later, so we rode RC Racer, Flying Carpets (which went tech) and grabbed another hot chocolate and a donut (€7.08) whilst we waited…and I was so glad we did as I love these photos!

IMG_0866 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

IMG_0826 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

IMG_0839 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

Next stop was the Magic of Animation presentation, which I have never done before, before taking an animation class where we drew Goofy. Mine was hopeless (don’t laugh), but it was good to try another new thing!

IMG_0840 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

At 12.20pm, we decided that we had pretty much exhausted everything that we wanted to do in the Studios park, so we heaed to Vapianos for one final meal. We both opted for the mac & cheese and shared another large bottle of San Pellegrino, which came to €15 each.

IMG_0841 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

We returned to Disneyland Park and stopped by the bakery for a cookie (€2.79) on the way in. We hoped to pick up a Big Thunder Mountain Fastpass but the return time was already too late so we picked up a Buzz one for later on.

As we walked past the Castle, there was a photo op with plushie Mickey & Minnie, which we stopped for (another couple of photos that I love).

IMG_0849 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

Our next stop was Pirates of the Caribbean, followed by some final medal photos in front of the Castle (it’s not easy on your own so P agreed to help me).

IMG_0852 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

IMG_0859 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

IMG_0861 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

A final ride on It’s a Small World came next, followed by the Teacups, before a slow wander back to the hotel to start our journey home.

IMG_0864 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

We stopped by the Earl of Sandwich on the way back, where I picked up a Hawaiian BBQ to eat for dinner on the way home (€6.95).

We got to the station at 4.15pm, and check in opened at 4.40pm.

My notes have dried up from this point, but I do recall there being a 20 minute delay on the Eurostar. This did unfortunately have a knock on effect on the rest of our journey resulting in us getting home about 60-90 minutes later than we had hoped/expected but we were glad to be home safe nonetheless, and by midnight, I was tucked up in my own bed, snuggled with my hubby who greeted me with lovely flowers and a card, and slept soundly, reflecting on what for me was a phenomenal achievement.

IMG_0870 by Natalie Pope, on Flickr

Steps = 21,719

Not quite ‘next stop’ but certainly a future stop – Dopey Challenge, here I come! Run Disney - I’ve got the bug now!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List