View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 19, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Helen1512 View Post
Thanks for the reply. Good tips about clothes, especially keeping your bum covered lol!
What’s JGM? I’m always up for a bargain.
Food wise I can’t wait to try a bagel with cream cheese and lox. Also really want to eat some real New York cheesecake, a big slice of New York pizza and a hot dog from a hotdog stand.
Just looking at tickets to see Aladdin! Not sure whether to buy in advance or risk getting cheaper seats when we get there.

Helen, JGM is Jersey Garden Mall. It's situated in Elizabeth, NJ and you can get a bus from Port Authority on 42nd St. It takes about 40 mins on the bus and we paid about $8 each for one way(we got an Uber back as we had so many bags). It's a massive 2 floor Simon outlet mall. Think Vineland Rd but under cover.
I've been recommended Junior's cheesecake which is in Time Square. I did read on TA that because Aladdin is a Disney show they don't offer discounts very often, instead they use dynamic pricing? Hope you get lucky with tickets though
MrsBigdog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List