View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
I think you can with Plaza Gardens so I would hope so.

This makes so much sense. I have never eaten there but have seen so many posts about people wanting to do it for the characters but not liking the food.

Personally I like the look of the normal menu - you would expect fancy food from a princess, surely? But it’s a lot to pay if kids don’t eat anything. This will give a better option I think.

Now, if they put a Marvel one in Restaurant des Stars too, they would clean up.
Yes we did Cinderella royal table in wdw at Christmas. We did it 2013 too and the food was fancy. I didn’t enjoy the food that much in 2013 but it was absolutely delicious on our trip at Christmas there but I’m the same as u .. u expect fancy food when it’s a princess affair. The only reason I’m not booking the lunch for dlp is I can’t justify the price when we already have inventions brunch booked and we did 4 character meals in wdw at Christmas lol but if the breakfast is available in Oct it would be a slightly cheaper option for us then. I wonder will Cinderella’s two mice be at breakfast then?
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List