View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
The num num cookie is on my list, plus I've seen HS have a key lime pie on a stick but I don't know where to get that from so I need to look that up.

I love DFB too. I was desperate to try out those funnel cakes last summer, but the stand was always closed I've checked the opening times and it says 11am so fingers crossed they do actually open then as I'll be first in line

The Mickey shaped donut also looks fab, I'm going to have to hunt that down. The Cheshire cat tail was yummy, war, gooey chocolatey goodness.

The Joffreys cart in front of the Ellen's Energy adventure building was our go to for those donuts. There was never a line in the morning.

Like you I feel spoilt for choice in DS. As we did blaze wand d-luxe last summer I want to prioritise Morimoto Street food and polite pig. Plus a Ghiradelli sundae for dessert.

You've got some fab food plans. I wonder how many of these great choices you will end up with. I find the snacks hard to get through with the DDP and lots of my plans end up forgotten about. But that's probably because I've always stuffed myself too much at the buffets and don't have room for all the other treats. Note to self eat less at the buffets

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List