View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 19, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Disney
VIP Dibber

Update

So, things have progressed since my first post.

We decided to book flights with BA, from Glasgow via Gatwick. Got a great price for PE, but the dates were slightly different in that we now had an extra 3 days So, we're now going to 10 days, not a week as originally planned.
The Virgin flights were way more than I had intended paying anyway, so think I made the right choice.

Weeks went by after booking the flights, and I kept thinking I really must phone Disney and change our hotel dates... and when I did, as you can imagine near the end of the free dining offer, the Beach Club wasn't available for our extra 3 days. PANIC! I must say at this point how patient and helpful the cast members are that work in the call centre... they really do take their time and try and help you. The only options open to us in Deluxe hotels were Grand Floridian, Beach Club Club Level, or Animal Kingdom Lodge. I even asked about OKW and SSR, but there was no availability. So, after much discussion, and another 2 calls, just to make sure they were not making a mistake, we decided on the Grand Floridian. I am excited about staying at a monorail resort, but we really wanted the Beach Club because its so close to Epcot, and Food and Wine will be on... but hey ho, I'm sure the GF will be just fab!
We still have Deluxe Dining... so we can eat at the GF Cafe every morning for breakfast (one of my favs) We also love Narcossee's.

Just counting down now to ADR day
1996 - ASMusic 2000 - Econolodge Hawaiian 2002 - Offsite villa somewhere... 2003 - Cumbrian Lakes 2005 - Emerald Island & Nickelodeon Hotel 2007 - Formosa Gardens and RPR 2008 - Orange Tree 2010 - Tuscan Hills & RPR 2012 - SSR 2014 - SSR & HRH 2015 - OKW & HRH 2018 - OKW & RPR Club level 2022 - BEACH CLUB & RPR Club level
Mrs Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List