VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Fab Mam View Post
I had Air France flights included as part of the package but I discovered they were not part of the ZEN guarantee so I would have needed to pay a fee to move them. However, customer service were great in that she advised me to hold off as the flights may be cancelled anyway in which case I would be due a full refund or if we were travelling within 7 days and quarantine was still a thing and we were not able to isolate on return then we would get a full refund. Low and behold the flights were cancelled and I got the accommodation part refunded within days and the flights within a month.

However, I have now re-booked a package but without flights for next march which I can cancel or move easily under the ZEN guarantee. I am holding off getting flights and will book them direct with Air France nearer the time as they have a fee free move but not cancel policy which the DLP package does not have. I think this is less risky as I don't have to hope they are cancelled.
How odd, we got our flight money + deposit for DLP back without any questions.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List