Thread: Dues
View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Rapscallion
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by Br'er Bear View Post
Yes, when you go on line to the My Annual Dues link it states under Payment Method
You can pay using a Disney® Visa® Card, another credit or debit card, a Disney Gift Card or a Disney Rewards Redemption Card and list under credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diner's Club, JCB and Discovery.

Might be worth making a small payment now so testing it and to see the cost of that transcation prior to paying it in January. Also consider Brexit is 31st Jan and that could result in a weaker or stronger pound so like others consider making payments each month so to average out any large swings in the currency markets.
I'm a new member so forgive my basic question. My account shows 2020 dues are paid and obviously 2021 dues aren't released yet.

Can I log in and pay money into my DVC dues account to store it up for when the 2021 dues are announced?

I presume the amount owed will deduct what has been sitting there in the account?

I plan on paying some in via Revolut today, to get a head start in case the rate tanks.
Rapscallion is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List