View Single Post
Old 16 Jul 19, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
lorr05
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rossmasa View Post
Sad to see OP so disappointed with there stay.

We are going in a few weeks time and really looking forward to it after originally having to change to POR we have managed to change it back to CSR , have been a number of times over the past few years and have always enjoyed CSR more than any other Disney resort.

I quite liked that it was a bit different to other resorts and didn't feel like overly Disney as it was also a convention center as the Disney bubble at the parks etc can drive you mad at times.

We have been quite fortunate with conventions not really affecting us too much as managed to time the food court well and also buses either got on at Casitas or Rancho's , not looking forward to that this year as we are in the Gran Destino so last stop on the Bus route round the resort.
I’m sure you will have a great time and like I said the hotel and in particular the new tower are stunning. Really beautifully decorated on the inside with amazing views. I had an amazing two weeks, I just preferred the atmosphere in hotels like animal kingdom lodge where I’d stayed previously.

In regards to the buses we were stop 2 so picked up first but then had to drive around the other 3 stops before heading to the park. For Epcot and Hollywood studios journeys we spent longer driving around the resort to the other bus stops than the actual journey to the park took. However we were dropped off first when coming back. You’ll be the other way around so advantaged to both. In the first week the buses were busy but always came quickly and usually within 20 minutes. The second week the tower has opened and its mid July so naturally busier but the wait time for buses jumped up and on a couple of occasions, particularly early morning the bus didn’t even go to stops 3 and 1 because it was already full. Hopefully just teething problems and they start to run more buses.
lorr05 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List