View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
danwhitworth
I want to go now!

Dining Package & Character Lunch

Good Evening All,

We have recently booked to stay at the Santa Fe hotel in September.
There are 4 of us (2a & 2c), we are weighing up our options in regards to the dining plan & character lunches.

My partner is desperate to do the princess lunch with our 3 yo daughter who is obsessed with disney princess'.

We are just trying to figure out if it is worth going for a standard/plus package and just paying the extra or going for a premium plan.

Looking at the premium package it states;
Magical mealtimes with Disney Characters

Exclusive to the Premium Plan, meal vouchers can be used for breakfast with the Disney Characters at Plaza Gardens Restaurant*, lunch with the Disney Princesses at Auberge de Cendrillon, lunch with the Disney Characters at Inventions and the fantastic dinner show - Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show...with Mickey and Friends! *Premium Meal Plan includes an upgrade to 1 Character Breakfast per booking.

Am I right in thinking it means you get 1 character breakfast per the duration of your stay rather than per day?

TIA