View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Oh thank you so much for an excellent trippy. I love Venice so much & have been so many times. I'm lucky that my girl friend is Venetian & has an apartment a train ride away. Tho we always stay in Venice itself, just love the buzz n bustle. Love waking up to the sounds of all the church bells on a Sunday. Must be so different there at the moment. So glad you had a wonderful time & so sorry the flight back was so bad!
Your lovely memories will take you back again & again I'm sure.
It’s strange as everyone wants to welcome you but they darent if you get me ? I fell in love as soon as we turned the corner at the Piazzale Roma. We didn’t know what to expect so played it safe staying on the mainland but when we return we want to stay in Venice .
The canals were stunning but we have nothing to compare it to so we reckon speaking to others we have been extremely lucky and the weather was just perfect . Our chest grow. Up holiday post kids and what a place to spend it in 😍😍😍
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List