Old 4 Jan 20, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening, Day 8, Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you all

We’re up at 6, can’t shake the early mornings!

Cornflakes for breakfast sitting in bed!

Today we’re off to the Outlets at Vineland, we leave just after 9 because we anticipate bad I4 traffic and we want a disabled space to park. There is no traffic and we manage to park in a space right by the entrance by Banana Republic.

Starbucks for coffee which we drink sitting in the sun. The locals are all bundled up in big coats, the tourists are in shirts and tee shirts! It’s about 66 degrees.

We just wander around and look in a few shops, the man in Kay jewellers is trying very hard to sell us a bracelet but we’re not buying! I nearly buy a pen in Swarovski but decide that $50 is just too much, if it had been about $30 I probably would have! Richard buys a couple of leather bracelets from one of the little carts. Over the road to Tommy Bahama and I buy a hoody, Richard buys aftershave, we get an extra 10% off with a free booklet we have.

We visit the new Cheesecake Factory to claim our 2 free slices of cheesecake. For those of you that don’t know, on their website mid December they do a deal where you buy a $25 e gift card and get 2 free slices I’d cheesecake! I bought one for a Jane too so I have 4 free slices to claim! I have white chocolate raspberry truffle and Richard has salted caramel.

Home via Publix for garlic bread to go with the left over chilli tonight.

Ham and cheese sarnies for lunch sitting by the pool!

It’s a beautiful afternoon and we relax and swim. We then decide to clean the underneath of the pool loungers, they just get a bit mildewy with the humid weather.

We have a relaxing evening with our leftover chilli and cheesecake watching Midsomer Murders.

Sorry it was a boring one today!

TTFN xx
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List