View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sdrfish
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Stitch & Smudge View Post
This must be a previous model, on the one we had the ICE was great (shaker) iPhone and Android connectivity with sat nav. Tap the door handle on the grooves and the doors unlocked ( boot too). Love the pony puddle lights. Boot lined with carpet, track mode a hoot, agree the suspension is suspect but the brakes are better than any dodge I’ve ever driven. Air conditioned front seats are cool (pardon the pun) and not uncomfortable in my mind. I wouldn’t want to own one but I’d hire one again in a heartbeat.
Nope it was the 2017 model with everything bar sat nav. I had 2 2017 models as one of them I thought had a bad gearbox turned out it was just a terribly engineered gearbox in all mustangs. I was expecting the gearbox to be like German one clearly I set my standards to high. Shaker audio which we had just sounded mono I played with the settings and it made no difference my standard golf stereo is way superior . The seat are poor ergonomically very uncomfortable nothing like the bog standard cloth seats in my gtd which are perfect. The keyless never worked on any of the 2 mustangs no matter what you did. Lastly for a car of that size and that weight the brakes are inadequate even my old Vauxhall corsa from a few years back had bigger brakes.

Never again I will rent a mustang this is coming from someone under the age of 30.
sdrfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List