View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile Hotels near M25 North but also link to London

Hi all

I’m after a hotel (Premier Inn or similar is fine) that is:

Close to the M25 (the section from roughly Watford to roughly Enfield) but also close enough for a cheap taxi to a tube or overground station into London?

I think that’s the best area for what we want but here are the constraints in case anyone has any other better locations!

We will be heading up from the South West Friday evening so want to try and stay under a four hour drive ish, preferably less but experience tells me that we should get to roughly there on the M25 by that time!

Visiting a relative in hospital in Chelmsford on Saturday afternoon (so less than an hour each way from the hotel)

Then jumping on a train / tube for an evening in London to celebrate my husband’s 50th birthday

Sunday drive home.

I know all the COVID restrictions. But we’ve gone from cruising in Japan, to a weekend in DLP, to a weekend in London, to a surprise meal with friends and family locally which also can’t now happen so I’m just thinking of other things that MAY be possible - won’t be booking yet though it’s only ten days away now 😜

Thanks all