View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
So glad it not just me ...I instructed March 8th ...Nothing ..Again 3rd April after holidays ...Still waiting now on completion last email 18 May. Yesterday I blew my top and rang to complain . Oh your Solicitor left 3 weeks ago . Erm and when would you have been letting me know ? .Luckily I am selling to my daughter with the same solicitors different office . There has been no duty of care .My daughter has signed for the house or so she thinks .Just told to sign the paper work no explanations after I had ask them to explain things to her . Then we had the you need to pay us for an insurance as your gifting deposit ..The bank demand it ..I refused reply " Don't worry we will get buyer to pay then !" REALLY . We rang the lending bank they do not ask this they require a letter of disclaimer from us for the deposit . Still waiting for the draft from them again after 4 weeks . I could add more .But once its done I am raising a formal complaint against them . I did tell them yesterday I am glad its only the purchase/sale of a house as if it was anything important I would be scared having them represent me ..Sorry for the ramble but you've started me on one again
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List