Old 4 Mar 12, 02:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Ebony
Imagineer

Ebony's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Not stayed in NPB but I think it is the standard European hotel breakfast - rolls, croissants, ham, cheese, jam, fruit, cereals, yoghurt, toast.
Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
I stayed there a few years ago, but i do remember it being the same as the SL Santa fe. Rolls Ham and Cheese etc as Gill stated
But its all very nice, and filling.

I have a character breakfast one morning, where there is a hot choice of food on selection to.
I cant remember if im right in reading its £13 euros per adult to upgrade to cafe Mickey.
Thankyou, it seems like a good enough choice for everyone to fill up on. We will probably go by Eurostar, so will take drinks and snacks with us.
Thanks for the heads up on upgrading to the Character Breakfast, that is something to consider doing - We have enjoyed doing them at WDW .
WDW 1998 and once or twice most years since. DW 2005; DLP1993. CRUISES:- Disney- Magic Caribbean 2008/11, Med'10, WBTA 2010/11; Disney Wonder Panama 2013 & 2017] Other Ships - Ncl Jade & Epic; P&O Azura, MSC Divina, Thomson x2, Princess x4,
2019:- Cruises on Hal Statendam April 2wks, DCL Fantasy Sept 2wks. 2020 July-Celebrity Millenium 2wks
Ebony is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List