View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 21, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney_time View Post
Congratulations to you botha! A busy day too. Never been in Tapleys, so must give those nachos a try. You've fair cheered me up though. It never occurred to me that I'll be able to get B&BW in Canada. We never spend any time shopping when we are in Canada, and although Whistler has some lovely shops, it doesn't have a B&BW yet. I'll make a b line when we are in Vancouver and be sure to have space in my luggage. I don't share the love for the Dubh Linn Gate either, noisy and scruffy.
Thanks Chris!
Haha, the first thing I did when we booked the flights to Canada was check what stores they had the same as the US 😂. I was so pleased they had B&BW, Sephora and Walmart. You’ll definitely have to go there when you’re next in Vancouver. It’s in the underground mall, it’s got a Nordstrom in there too which I love but didn’t have the time to look unfortunately.
We really liked Tapleys, great staff, food and drinks.
Reminded me a little of a Millers Ale House but a lot smaller. We really fell in love with Whistler and instantly regretted only booking one night!
Have you skied there often?

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List