View Single Post
Old 2 Aug 16, 05:53 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Brilliant thread. I also have notes of my favourite places which do Specials, which you may find useful. Note - I like steak

Texas Roadhouse
Rib Night Wednesday
Join us every Wednesday for the most legendary deal on our Award Winning Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs with our Signature BBQ Sauce. Enjoy a Half Slab of Fall-Off-The Bone Ribs, and two Made-From-Scratch Sides for only $11.99. This deal won’t last forever so bring in your friends and family for Rib Night Wednesday this week.

Sirloin Sunday
Texas Roadhouse in Kissimmee would like to invite you to join us for another Sirloin Sunday. Come in this Sunday and enjoy our 11oz. Sirloin Dinner for one Legendary price. This hearty meal includes Two-Made-From-Scratch Sides. This Legendary Deal is only $11.99
They also do a really good Early Bird Menu, which myself and DH partake in when we holiday without the kids - from memory $8.99 before 6pm.

Miller's Ale House

Happy House Monday - Friday 4-7pm
Monday - Full Rack of Ribs $11.99
Tuesday - 35 fried shrimp $10.95
Wednesday - 1/4 lb Live Maine Lobster $16.95 and 8oz Sirloin $12.99
Thursday - Prime Rib 12oz $13.99

Mannys Chophouse
Monday & Tuesday - Kids eat free
Wednesday - Free Fajitas
Thursday - Top Sirloin - $13.99
Sunday - 12oz Sirloin $13.98

Outback
No Worries Wednesday - 3 courses for $12.99, $15.99 or $19.99

I'm sure there's many more, but these are my favourites. Hope they are of help
Thank you Janette, this is great info. Exactly what I was looking for along with the coupons
MrsBigdog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List