Old 29 Mar 16, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Getting my dress cleaned...

This is hilarious. Although it has had me a little worried for my own sanity

Has anyone else ever had wedding nightmares?

For the past three nights solid, I have had wedding nightmares. How ridiculous, I know! The first night, Neil and I were late to the ceremony and my dress was filthy. The second night, my dress was all tatty and I couldn't find the venue. And in last night's dream, I arrived at the shop (which remarkably looked like Greenwoods in Halifax, even though I obviously didn't get my dress from there!) and the ladies in there had sold my dress and tried to convince me that my dress was actually a tatty pink one... I was devastated and woke up absolutely frantic.

My conclusion from this was that my subconscious was worried about the fact that my dress is the sample and that it needs cleaning.

So I've taken the plunge and asked Ava Rose if I can pick my dress up this week and take it to get cleaned. Even though it's early and my alterations aren't until August/September, I don't want to have any more nightmares

The things weddings do to us, I swear to God
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List