Old 7 Dec 17, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I think that is what will happen to us. We were on the morning flight but VA say we are on the afternoon flight. However Virgin Holidays are refusing to confirm this even though we are within the period for booking our seats. I am ok about the change but I wish they would confirm it so we could book our seats. As a previous poster has said many economy seats on the flight are now booked, it seems unfair that Virgin are not letting us book our seats when they have had our deposit since April.
Not quite what I said unless you specifically want upstairs.

When I posted today for economy the seat maps were showing from expertflyer which takes feeds from the airline
Economy downstairs : 21 seats booked 66 blocked but not allocated to anyone so out of 343 seats downstairs it leaves a couple of hundred seats available on top of the 66 blocked.

Upstairs: 21 seats booked 6 blocked but not allocated to anyone with 6 seats available (6 blocked seats are front row of economy by exit so I assumed can only be booked by calling due to restrictions on who can sit there)Available ones are: 1 by window in row 76 (76K) 2 by window in row 77 (77J and K) and row 80 (80 H J K - Dibbers row).
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List