View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 16, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
lisa12000___
VIP Dibber

I went to Wrestlemania in New York in 2013 and had a blast (even though the show was pretty rubbish haha) and we did it all DIY rather than getting packages. Like someone said previously, the best bet is to look on sites like Wrestlinginc, wrestlingforum etc for the pre sale codes a few days before they go on sale the first weekend in November (usually about 2/3pm our time) . Having got tickets in theory i should get a pre sale code so can post it on here for anyone who needs it.

I know, as someone has said, that this year was a nightmare for anyone outside US getting tickets, but hopefully thats just a blip (or use something like tunnel bear to mask ip address) Getting tickets for Raw was more of a challenge but again using pre sale codes was the key.

We were planning on going but tbh having watched the product this year i just can't justify the high costs that will inevitably follow. Anyone wants any advice just let me know (My OH has been to 4 manias so he is quite the pro lol)
lisa12000___ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List