View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 17, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

East Meets West - NYC To LA 2016 Day 14 Disneyland Part 2

Another one of our favs , big thunder mountain

Anya loves this ride

We start the day with a few rides before my little surprise reservation for me and Anya, character breakfast at the plaza inn. I booked it for an early birthday present for Anya, so the plan was me and Anya to fill our bellies and autograph books while Mark and Samara go spend some daddy daughter time exploring the park

Let the fun begin

So between myself and Anya , we managed to snap some pics of ourselves with the characters , plus a nice lady offered to take a few for us , but Anya enjoyed taking pics of me , she said it was her job lol 😂

We had breakfast 🍳, I loved the French toast , and Anya also picked a few things to take away for samara , o and some watermelon 🍉 for Mark . Not sure 🤔 if anyone has noticed yet, but Mark only eats chips 🍟, so it was pointless to book a breakfast for him just for a slice of melon 🍉

Anya had finished filling her tummy and book of signatures and thought it would be great fun for her to take some selfies of herself and the characters, she loved going around by herself asking for their pics while I finished my coffee x

When we came out of the plaza inn , we bumped into Mary poppins and co. We take some more pics before going to look for Mark and Samara .

Star Wars

Again when booking and showing the girls all the rides that was here , Anya couldn't wait to go on storey book land canal boats , but was sure that when going through the wales mouth that it would stink like fish 🐟 lol

Pulling the sword out of the stone

Some more fun while queuing . Anything for a quiet life , hey

We go on Astro orbiter, well this was fantastic just to see the state Mark got into trying to get into one of these things 😂

This was just the start of it

Wee

I wish you could see Marks face tidy ! I came off the ride crying with laughter . Warning do not go on this ride if your very tall and expecting to come off without any pain or bruises 🙈

After numerous attempts to ride this, we actually get in the que , all the other times, the wait was just ridiculous, so I'm glad we waited as it was ok but not worth the big lines

On the submarine , this would be our last ride of the day/ night

We left the park and went to in n out , but not before getting pulled over by the police 😳 all because the road was so busy I didn't want to pull across the traffic coming from both directions so I pulled into a drive and reversed, its hard to explain it now as it happened over a year ago , but it scared me to death . We had flashing lights, sirens 🚨 and the police nocking at the window, it was something you see on the films . Anyway I showed him my licence after a few formality questions, i was on my way

The food here is so yummy and so cheap

Loving the trays of chips 🍟

We head back to the hotels and before we know it Anya was out of it 💤💤💤💤💤💤

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List