View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tco200 View Post
I must be rusty I thought even if you booked one and used it you would have to wait till the end of that slot for another. Do they disappear and open up for booking again once you use it?

I think California and max pass has muddled my mind

dont need to wait - we've been doing this for years now -

As an example,
I will book FP's at fairytale hall for princess for 9am, book the 2nd fp for 10am again at fairytale and then 3rd at Aerial. /little mermaid m&g

The second we walk in to the ride at 9am scanning our first pass, i switch the 10am fp to 09:05am save and the 11am fp to say 10:15 or as close as possible to the end time of the other one.

Once out of the first FP, (normally 5 mins) walk to 2nd FP which opens at 09:05, once scanned in, switch the 3rd fp to 9:15am ish... Or close as poss.

Go to 3rd FP, this time its say 9:20, by 9:30am we have used our FP's which means we can then just book any ride at the next earliest slot and do that through the day, (can mean a lot of back and forth walking if you dont know the location of the rides) and continuing this throughout the day, but enables us to park hop if wanted. At some point in that day, you will find a headliner ride slot pop up more than likely so just book that, ie- 7DMT may pop up in 60 mins time, so you may want to grab that and use the next 60 mins to relax / shop, ride the ride and then keep grabing FP's for the rest of the day.

Of course, this works for us as we've been many times so dont have the pressure to do everything a 1st timer may want to do, we like to do this for say 5 hours, get it all done and then leave for late afternoon in the pool.

Edited at 05:47 PM.
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List