Stringaa
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Place you picked the car up from:- MCO
Category of car hired:- Standard SUV
Make of car you got:- Ford Explorer Limited
Hire car company used:- Alamo Brits
Dates:- 06/09 - 16/09

First of all apologies it’s taken me so long to get this up! Kept forgetting about it..

I have made a thread previously about how I got the Explorer but I’ll go over it briefly. Arrived at the garage at about 4pm, a fairly decent amount of cars were in the Standard row but nothing that really took my fancy, a lot of Journeys and Santa Fe’s. Wandered around for probably around 5 mins or so and decided I would go and ask at the kiosk to see if any Explorers were coming round soon, the guy radioed through and told me someone would bring one round for me! Waited by the kiosk for about 10 mins and it finally came round, a staff member jumped out and asked if it was for me, showed them my paperwork, they tried telling me I hadn’t hired the right category so couldn’t have it at first.. But I explained I asked the other guy and he radioed and said all was ok and then they handed me over the keys!

Fantastic car all round, apart from the interior colour... Working sat nav, heated seats, cooled seats, heated steering wheel, electrically adjustable drivers and passenger seats. Averaged low 20’s mpg. We had the rear 2 seats folded flat the whole time as only 2 if us, this is all done by touching a button so really simple, electric tailgate as well that closed at the touch of a button. It survived Irma as well so good build quality!

A great car all in all and would recommend to anyone hiring a Standard SUV.

Stringaa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List