Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Great last day! That did make me chuckle about Dave losing his eyemask . Jim does that all the time with his possessions and its usually my fault that its not where he left it!
You managed to squeeze loads into your last day which is good going. Maximilian's look great again, I'm definitely having their pork schnitzel when we go! Those trampolines in the pavement look like great fun so will be very tempted to go on them myself!
Thank you for posting Abby, you've given me more ideas to add to my list for when we're there! Unfortunately we only have 3 nights so lots to squeeze in
The schnitzel was on their specials for the week...but I can't believe this is not a regular menu item for them!

It was a lovely Bavarian restaurant. I hope you do make it there for a dinner.

I think you'll be fine with 3 days. We didn't really need the extra day or two...as you saw we ended up walking around the park! Not that it wasn't fun seeing all the statues, it was great to all be away together and to enjoy eachothers company with the walking and the food!

I really hope you have a great trip. I bet the markets will be fun. We were tied to half term so we didn't get to see any of them at all. Will you do a trip report? I'd love to read it if you do decide to.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List