View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 18, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post

I dissuaded Poot from the High Line (It'll just be plants and tourists, said I) - it never OCCURRED to me to use it for crosswalk-avoidance! What I haven't learned from this trippie, I tell ya.

Googling "Manhattan Nose Sculpture" just got me a passel of ads for plastic surgeons - but I also looked at that thing and saw "nose" (with sneeze-guards?). Modern art is not for me.

I showed the cheese shop photo to Poot (MISTAKE! What did I get from him? "Why didn't WE go there? You just didn't want to spend more money on CHEESE. DAD would have agreed." Sigh.).

And you were LUCKY that the Giants had a bag-storage facility. The last time we went to a Vikings game...NOTHING...there were just massive bins to throw out your handbag - after decanting all of its contents into your pockets. Seriously.

When the game was over we saw women rootling through the bins (which by then were also full of beer cups, etc...) trying to reclaim their bags. Regular football game-goers may know the crazy rules...but I think the tickets should show the bag policy in BIG LETTERS.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List