View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DevonPumpkin
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Another jam-packed day! I absolutely love the rose and that engraving makes it even more special - the perfect memento for your trip. Looking forward to the next installment.
Weirdly this felt like one of our quieter days! I think because of all the rides being down in Studios in the morning so it felt like a lot of hanging around at the start of the day! Thank you, I'm really glad I decided to have it engraved in the end!

Originally Posted by formosagirl View Post
Really enjoying this trip report, it’s geting me very excited for my DLP trip in March. Looks like you made some really special memories with your Mum, it’s so cute how you bought each other gifts. Can’t wait for day 4!
March will be here before you know it! It was definitely a trip we'll remember forever. Haha, most of my Christmas presents this year were either from Disneyland Paris or Disney themed!

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
What a fab day. I love DLP and you did a good job of packing everything in. Ratatouille is just the best ride!
I was surprised how much I liked it! The good thing about it being in 3d as that there's not really any videos of it on Youtube so I didn't know anything about it before I went on! The bit when you go through the vents is so clever.

Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Another brilliant day!
Your rose is a really special purchase, it looks beautiful. And your mum got some amazing firework photos!
I love the rose so much! I have it in my living room and it brings back lovely memories whenever I see it. She did a really good job with the photos! I was very impressed when she handed my phone back afterwards
DevonPumpkin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List