View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 20, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Sounds like a simple, hassle free travel day! Glad to hear you put jam and cream on scones the correct way!

Can’t wait to read more.
Ha ha, Jam first always!
Had a bit of a stall since I wrote this. I did that thing where I might have jinxed it the minute I started the trippy

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
It’s so nice to read a travel day - brings back lovely memories which we have missed this year! Thank you for posting and looking forward to reading along x
Thank you. I miss travel day too

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Great travel day Amanda - we thought we had the Falcon for our flight out in November but alas it was one of the flights before the Orlando one. At least we saw it pulling away which I guess we wouldn’t have if we’d been on it

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday 😢
I know, if I’d known at the time we would be flight starved I’d have taken even more pics

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
What a great travel day, well apart from the fact you were knackered from lack of sleep. The empty seat next to you sure came in handy for drinks. A nice meal and drinks before heading to bed for a well earned and much needed full nights sleep, or not pesky smoke alarm. I'm sure you slept well the next night.

It's funny what you miss when you don't know how long it will be until the next time...the excitement of the airport breakfast...the first drink on the plane, it's never too early ...the watching the flight tracker and realising even though you've been flying for ages you're not even half way...the sight of the monorail at MCO...
Oh Abby all those little things on travel day ... I miss them
This was a trip with not much sleep .. we thought it was so short why bother adjust to US time
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List