View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 21, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
LiquidSunshine
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Wobbles View Post
Ok we don't have children but we don't do coasters and we don't do Disney, so this is very much our area - lol

There is a lot to do for the over 7s as a lot of Universal rides have a high degree of digital elements without actually throwing you around a lot. There are also a fair number of meet and greets, maybe not as iconic as Disney but still fun. Shrek and The Trolls are among my favourite. Mr W is a big fan of Betty Boo for some reason :-)

For me the closeness has advantages because you can see each of the parks from the centre lakes so you don't have to plan ahead too much, even with little legs.

There are shuttles from the Universal hotels to the Outlets, Seaworld etc if you want to do DC tickets as well and mix it up with places to eat on I-Drive

One of the big advantages of the 3 big Universal Hotels is pool hopping so you can ring the changes when you want to.
Hello...sorry to jump on this thread, but I didn't know there were shuttles from the Universal hotels to the Outlets etc!

Do these have to be pre-booked, or where can I find more info?
LiquidSunshine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List